Terms & Conditions
1. Delivery charges are for UK Mainland only, for Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight and Channel Islands please call for appropriate rates. Delivery can only be to the card holders address unless good are paid for by bank transfer.
2. Radiators are labelled as heavy and require reasonably fit people to be available when being delivered. Please note that cast iron radiators are kerb side delivery only and require 2 strong people to accept the delivery. The driver will not take these radiators into the property as they are pallatised.
3. Specific delivery times cannot be given. Delivery is usually Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm. This will be confirmed by The Radiator Factory Ltd.
4. The Radiator Factory Ltd will make every effort to deliver goods on the date or within the dates quoted, however such dates are a guideline only and The Radiator Factory Ltd shall not be held liable in any way due to delayed deliveries that are out of our control. Any Damages or shortages must be reported within a reasonable time, ideally 24hrs.
5. Unless otherwise stated radiators are not supplied with valves.
6. On some illustrations, some radiators have been featured with concealed pipe work or valves.
7. Colours can appear slightly different to that on a PC screen due to differential monitor settings.
8. Special order items, Curved radiators and non-standard products such as Cast Iron Radiators and RAL Colours once acknowledged by The Radiator Factory Ltd cannot be cancelled.
9. Our products are guaranteed from 12 months to 25 years depending on the product chosen. The guarantee in all cases is restricted to the F.O.C replacement or repair of the failed product only. Any faulty products are to be returned to us prior to the replacement being delivered at the cost to you, the consumer.
10. The validity of our guarantee will be subject to correct system installation by a qualified engineer.
11. Occasionally, the manufacturing of your radiators may be delayed. This can be for various reasons such as material shortages, Import delays or higher than anticipated demand. The Radiator Factory Ltd of course, will make every effort to keep you informed.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days from the day after receipt of the goods (with the exception of special order items). An Administration charge of £45.00 plus vat will be added Please make sure all goods are returned in the original, undamaged packaging at the cost of you, the consumer. This price is usually more than the standard delivery charge.
WEEE DIRECTIVE The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise seperate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis. We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items when purchasing a new item from us. Unwanted electrical equipment is the UK’s fastest growing type of waste. Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health. To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is marked with a crossed out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your Bin